Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years old.Your Chance to Get Admitted
It is located at Beijing and as a reasonable price. I suppose from the critics I red that it as quite a high standard and I hope I can learn mandarin for one year over there.
- 11 months ago
- Name:Fischer Johannes Konstantin
Beijing Institute of Economics and Management offers a cosmopolitan academic environment drawing students and professors from diverse backgrounds across the globe. With its majaor mission of development,management and implementation of education for overseas students,the tutelage of scholars enables me to acquire grounding in goodwill, peace and international understanding as it fosters good coperation between China and other countries.
- 1 Year ago
- Name:Namutaawe Jacqueline
It is a wonderful universtity which has
- 1 Year ago
- Name:ADJEI-BOATEY LAUDINA
- Effective teaching models;
- Utilizing diversified teaching resources;
- Simultaneous improvement in Chinese grammar, reading, listening, and comprehensive communication ability;
- Improving international students Chinese level in a relatively short period of time;
- Stimulate their conversion of language learned in classroom to social intercourse vocabulary in real life situation.
- This Program will offer scholarship for the applicants. And if you want to learn more about the scholarship, please check this link in details.
- If you do not get the scholarship, you may also get the highest award which includes RMB 3000, as long as your score reaches 90% and your attendence is good after the enrollment.
Improve Chinese quickly in a relatively short period of time
- From Monday to Friday
- 9︰00am～ 3︰05pm (28-30 class hours per week)
Type of course and class hour
- Elementary level
- Intermediate level
To upgrade students’ listening, speaking, and writing ability in the shortest possible time by employing concentrated, intensive, and effective teaching models, utilizing diversified teaching resources, as well as applying original teaching methods. Students will be able to pass the new HSK level 4-5 upon successful completion of the course in one semester.
Curriculum for Intensive Chinese Training Class
Primarily focused on improving international students’ Chinese level in a relatively short period of time, the intensive training class attaches equal importance to listening, speaking, reading and writing. Other courses such as social intercourse, communication and exchange with Chinese students, as well as cultural experience activities are also offered to put international students in touch with fine Chinese culture, stimulate their conversion of language learned in classroom to social intercourse vocabulary in real life situation, and give full scope to the positive influence of culture in commanding Chinese.
Course offeredCourse titleComprehensiveSpeakingListeningCharacterClass hours12 per week6 per week4 per week2 per weekCourse titleChinese Practice ClassChinese Communication Activities
Cultural Experience ActivitiesClass hours2 per week2 per week2 in two weeks
Time for Class:
Monday to Friday 9:00am~3:05pm (6 classes per day)
Register at the appropriate place and time as directed. You will be required to present:
- Passport (original and copy)
- Admission Notification and JW202 Form
- Physical Examination Records (original only)
- passport-sized photos
- Tuition fee
To enrich international students' after-class lives, further their understanding of China, and arouse their interest in learning Chinese, the International Students' Office organize colorful cultural and recreational activities each semester.
- Organized tours to scenic spots and historical sites. Appreciation of traditional Chinese performance
- "Voice of Chinese"-Art performances or Chinese Speech Competition
- Exhibition of Chinese Painting and Calligraphy or Photography
- "Life in China"-Students' Composition collection
- Basketball match or Sports meeting
- Organized tours to the Great wall, Summer Palace, Longqing Gorge,.etc.
Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 25,000 in total (About $ 4,585) Accommodation Fee Foreign Student Apartment Double Room RMB 40 (per person per day) to RMB 55 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 50 (per person per day) Hotel Double Room RMB 200 (per person per year) Single Room RMB 180 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 500 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Highest Degree diploma
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. Highest Degree Transcript
Transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
Aug 28 , 2018
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 31 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 25,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com