Healthy overseas students are willing to follow the law and regulations of People's Republic of China and BIEM regulations.Your Chance to Get Admitted
• I am applying for this course in order to learn and improve knowledge, as well as my practical experience in Chinese language. I want to increase my oral speech in this language. Today, I am working as assistant lecturer at Namangan Institute of Engineering and Economics. In future, I am going to continue PhD scientific achievements in partnership with scientist at Beijing Institute of Economics and Management and to study at this Institute.
- 7 months ago
- Name:KHOJIMATOV RAVSHANBEK
Deadline and tuition fee. Scholarship is also one attraction.
- 2 Years ago
- Name: LEE SOOHYUN
- From:South Korea
Perfect environment to excel my Chinese education with the exact type of education I am looking for . An Active student life filled with organized tours on Chinese culture. The school time of lectures ensure I can learn Chinese and enjoy Beijing Institue of Economics and Managment
- 2 Years ago
- Name:Mhlongo Phumelela
- From:South Africa
My friend has been there before,and the deadline sounds better for my current situation
- 2 Years ago
- Name:OKEMBA MBONGO KLEDIN DIRVIA
- Effective teaching models;
- Utilizing diversified teaching resources;
- Simultaneous improvement in Chinese grammar, reading, listening, and comprehensive communication ability;
- Improving international students Chinese level in a relatively short period of time;
- Stimulate their conversion of language learned in classroom to social intercourse vocabulary in real life situation.
Altogether 5 grades
Learn Chinese in an all-around way
- From Monday to Friday
- 9︰00am～12︰10pm (20 class hours per week)
Classes graded by candidates' Chinese language proficiency;
Rolling teaching methodology guarantees necessary repetitions and consistency of study;
Based on learning purposes, classes have been divided into two types: A&B
Type A: for HSK oriented candidates, those who are heading for Chinese universities, take on Chinese language research works, or seek job opportunities in China.
Type B: for those who would like to live in China and further improve their language communication skills
To enrich international students' after-class lives, further their understanding of China, and arouse their interest in learning Chinese, the International Students' Office organize colorful cultural and recreational activities each semester.
- Organized tours to scenic spots and historical sites. Appreciation of traditional Chinese performance
- "Voice of Chinese"-Art performances or Chinese Speech Competition
- Exhibition of Chinese Painting and Calligraphy or Photography
- "Life in China"-Students' Composition collection
- Basketball match or Sports meeting
- Organized tours to the Great wall, Summer Palace, Longqing Gorge,.etc.
Healthy overseas students are willing to follow the law and regulations of People's Republic of China and BIEM regulations.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 7,400 in total (About $ 1,360) Accommodation Fee Foreign Student Apartment Double Room RMB 40 to RMB 55 (One bedroom for two; Two Persons' Room: ￥55 RMB per bed per day) Single Room RMB 50 (One Two Persons' Room & One Single Person's Room for three persons unit; One Single Person's Room: ￥50 RMB per bed per day) Hotel Double Room RMB 100 (per room per day) Single Room RMB 200 (per room per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 500 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Certification of no criminal record
2. Certificate of Deposit
USD3000 or RMB20000.
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Two Passport photos
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
5. Highest Degree diploma
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. Highest Degree Transcript
Transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 3 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 7,400 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com