I am very interested in Beijing Information Technology College, because it offers a wonderful program in Chinese Literature and Culture. Also, I am very interested in IT management and in my master's study I currently take many classes in data analytics and online technology, so I feel Beijing Information Technology will offer me a very stimulating environment.
- 11 months ago
- Name:Barsalini Sandra
Duration of the Programs
Applicants need to choose to study for at least four weeks or more.
WEEK Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7 Week 8 Week 9 Morning Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Afternoon Chinese Calligraphy Chinese Painting Peking Opera Handicrafts: Paper Cutting Chinese Cooking Class Chinese Zodiac Chinese Dancing History of Beijing Beijing Museums WEEK Week 10 Week 11 Week 12 Week 13 Week 14 Week 15 Week 16 Week 17 Week 18 Morning Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Afternoon Olympic Stadium Excursion Summer Palace & Forbidden City Excursion Chinese Kungfu Chinese Ancient Literature 798 Art District Excursion Beijing Electronic Enterprises Excursion The Great Wall Excursion Handicrafts: Chinese Knot Fragrance Hill Excursion
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 450 in total (About $ 85) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 60 (per person per day) to RMB 80 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 100 (per person per day) to RMB 120 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 450 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Health certificate
Required during application.Photocopy of notarized foreigner physical examination record (for durations of study over 6 months)You can download a template or sample from here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Sponsor letter from sponsor in Beijing
Sponsor should be a permanent resident in Beijing with steady job, the content including name, occupation, phone number, and mailing address
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 15 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 450 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 85 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com