Qualification awarded: Chinese Learning Certificate
Duration of study: one year
Teaching language:English and Chinese
1. Mandatory courses: Intensive Reading, Spoken Chinese, Pronunciation, and Listening Comprehension & Video Course.
2. Chinese Cultural Activities
1) Tai Chi (Taijiquan), Chinese painting, Chinese calligraphy, visits to traditional Beijing residential area (hutong), etc.
2) Weekend trips to Terrocotta Warrior in Shaanxi Province, Chengde in Hebei Province, Mount Tai and Qufu in Shandong Province, and other historical and cultural sites.
A. For zero starting point students (Elementary level one)
B. For students having learned Chinese and mastered about 600 words (Elementary level two)
A. For students of category A, after they conclude one school-year’s study and acquire the required credit points, they are supposed to have a vocabulary above 2000 words and complete the grammar study at the elementary phase.
B. For students of category B, after they conclude one school-year’s study and acquire the required credit points, they are supposed to have a vocabulary around 3000 words and finish learning the grammar of the elementary phase and part of the grammar and vocabulary of the intermediate phase.
Note: Students who would like to withdraw from the program should submit their request before the registration at the beginning of the semester. Upon approval, the tuition fee can be refunded according to the school regulation. 10% of the tuition fee will not be refunded to cover the administrative fees (RMB only). For requests to withdraw after registration, the tuition fee for the current semester will not be refunded.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 12,000 in total (About $ 2,205) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 60 (per person per day) to RMB 80 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 100 (per person per day) to RMB 120 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 450 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Health certificate
Required during application.Photocopy of notarized foreigner physical examination record (for durations of study over 6 months)You can download a template or sample from here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Sponsor letter from sponsor in Beijing
Sponsor should be a permanent resident in Beijing with steady job, the content including name, occupation, phone number, and mailing address
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jan 15 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 12,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 85 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org