above 18 years old; high-school degree or above; with a valid passportYour Chance to Get Admitted
I chose this university because I felt it fit what I was looking for. My parents are both from China and from them I have learned a basic understanding of it. The ability to speak Chinese fluently is becoming increasingly valuable both in everyday life as well as in the professional workforce.
Knowing this, I want to be serious about my future and build a good foundation by learning Chinese from the best, the natives. It's well known that students who study abroad learn languages much faster and retain the information much better simply because they are surrounded and immersed in the proper environment and culture. All this together has helped me decide that the BFSU is the right university for my needs.
- 6 months ago
- Name:Tse Brendon
- From:United States
It was recommended by previous students who participated in the summer program at this university.
- 1 Year ago
- Name:Lee Jeoung Eun
- From:South Korea
i want to learn Chinese language
- 1 Year ago
- Name:irshad muhammad rehman irshad
i think its the best university for my course
- 1 Year ago
- Name:MASHALLO GABRIEL PROSPER
- BFSU ranked NO.1 in teaching Chinese language among Beijing universities.
- To attend HSK Level test for free.
- Divided into 4 level teaching classes, tailored courses arrangement help students improve language skills in a short time.
- Comprehensive course in Chinese listenting, reading and writting.
- The School arrange a lot of travel activitivities.
The program is designed to help the international students with their overall Chinese language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing, so that they could better communicate with the language.
Class Time: Monday to Friday 08:00-11:50 or 13:00-16:50
Study time: Jun,26 - Aug,18
Chinese Training Courses
Training Levels Target Students Teaching Objective A (Elementary level I) For students having not learned any Chinese For students of Elementary level A, after they conclude 8 weeks’ study, they will have the ability to simple communicate with others in Chinese, for example they can go to a Chinese supermarket alone. And they are supposed to reach the level of HSK2. Besides, we have Chinese culture courses such as shadowbox, singing, paper-cut and so on. B (Elementary level II) For students having learned Pinyin and mastered about 600 words For students of Elementary level B, after they conclude 8 weeks’ study, they can communicate with Chinese people in some Chinese ways. And they are supposed to reach the level of HSK3/4. C (Intermediate Level) For students having learned Chinese and mastered about 1200 words For students of Elementary level C, after they conclude 8 weeks’ study, they can talk with Chinese people, and they’ve already have the ability to learn Chinese from daily life. And they are supposed to reach the level of HSK4/5. D (Advanced Level) For students having learned Chinese and mastered about 1500 words For students of Elementary level D, after they conclude 8 weeks’ study, they could almost communicate with Chinese people without any problem. And they are supposed to reach the level of HSK5/6.
Abundant in faculty strength, the department owns its unique management mode with the top teaching quality. In class, it follows the principle of concise teaching and more practice, paying more attention to practical teaching and maximizing students’ Chinese level and capacity.
After school, there are colorful language practice and talent shows arranged for international students, which will enable international students to experience Chinese culture in the context of Chinese language and set up the stage for them to show their talent. International students can not only learn elegant standard Chinese, but also understand the broad and profound Chinese culture through a variety of extracurricular activities.
Type of the lessons
Comprehensive Chinese Courses
To get the ability to read and write Chinese language, and
communicate with others in Chinese. To improve students’ knowledge of phonetic, vocabulary and grammar, and improve students' reading and writing ability. To let students understand language in cross-cultural communication, and improve the comprehensive communication ability.
To improve the students' reading ability through reading the idiom stories, fairy tales, and then step by step, let the students read the newspapers, magazines, news, and comprehensively improve students reading level.
To improve the students' understanding of Chinese language ability and use the language communication ability based on the students' listening ability training, to make them understand the Chinese culture of communication is necessary, and to develop the listening micro skills, to master certain listening skills, improve the students' listening comprehension.
To help students develop the correct pronunciation habits. Students are required to master enough vocabulary, learn to use the language, and communicate with others according to a particular topic, raising the level of spoken Chinese communication.
To improve the students' writing ability with different kinds of writing methods, improve the students' knowledge of Chinese application ability and Chinese culture.
To better understand Chinese culture. Hold regular Chinese calligraphy, Tai Chi, Chinese painting, Chinese paper-cut, Peking Opera, etc. To further improve the students' interest in the culture of Chinese and China.
- The tuition fee covers the textbook fee.
- For registration, it is 08:30 - 17:30 on Thursday before the lessons.
above 18 years old; high-school degree or above; with a valid passport
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 6,100 in total (About $ 1,120) Accommodation Fee White Building Double Room RMB 40 (per person per day) to RMB 50 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 60 (per person per day) to RMB 90 (per person per day) Guojiao Building Double Room RMB 30 (per person per day) to RMB 35 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 110 (per person per day) to RMB 90 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 to RMB 810 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Eight 2-inch photos
3. Guarantee letter
Better written by people who stay in China.You can download a template or sample from here.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 25 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 6,100 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com