1. Undergraduate graduates
2. IELTS 7 or equivalentYour Chance to Get Admitted
China’s economy is growing very quickly and there will be millions of new jobs opening up every year.Foreign businesses are setting up bases in China every month and they need employees with relevant cultural knowledge.But even if you don’t choose to actually live in China, your knowledge of the country could give you access to graduate opportunities in international companies.
- 7 months ago
- Name:kimaro salha yusuph kimaro
This University is one the best not only in China but in the world couple with its reputation and excellent faculty.
- 11 months ago
- Name:Pantoe Mullar
My dream is to study at one of the best universities in the world,after doing my research i believe that this is the right university that would help me achieve my academic goals.
- 2 Years ago
- Name:Niikondo Bro-Mathew
I am an architect fond extremely science and learning had the ability to lead and management is very interested in the development of this capability in science Vimajal administration was able to run the post full of challenge in an environment difficult and highly competitive and is an acting consultant for the company international consulting project I see that Chinas future looks director promising and strongly look forward to study business of Mnzawrkm and identify the Asian work environment
- 2 Years ago
I have choosen to further my study at BFSU because i think is a suitsble and best university for Master's student as its rated top university for foreign student in the world and its the university that has international student body with multi- cultural study and living environment. I have choosen the university because i hope it will assist me financially to further my studies as it has best offers.
- 2 Years ago
- Name:Kamakuere Rikondonone Rikondonone Kamakuere
Introduction of International Business School
The International Business School (IBS) is one of the youngest and most vigorous schools of Beijing Foreign Studies University (BFSU). In keeping with the international vision of BFSU, IBS has launched English-based programs for international students. Its mission is to offer students a highly enriching and rewarding multi-disciplinary learning experience with its excellent business-related courses and professional Chinese language teaching, thus helping ensure its students’ success as future managers and executives in the global economy.
Our graduates are well versed in the latest business management theory and practice. They are prepared to be responsible business leaders of the 21st Century with a specialized focus on the emerging and challenging business issues as China continues to become an important economic partner for many developed economies.
- An internationalized curriculum coupled with Chinese studies (Chinese language, culture, economics, business, laws and social studies)
- An international faculty and internationally experienced Chinese professors who offer both the international and Chinese perspectives on contemporary business issues
- Immersion Week: visits to Fortune 500 companies and top Chinese companies every semester
- Internships and employment opportunities in multinational companies and organizations in China
- Diversity in student composition: students from over 60 countries are empowered to develop cross-cultural communication skills in everyday life
- Full integration with Chinese students, providing an opportunity to network with the top Chinese students
- Free Home-Stay opportunities and Extended Family experience: Live with local Chinese families and immerse yourself in real Chinese community
- Scholarship available for excellent students.
In this program, all classes are given in English. It offers students a most pertinent and unique combination of subjects, addressing contemporary Chinese business concerns, Chinese culture, Asian values and advanced Western and American business practice and management. Chinese language forms a part of the curriculum to better help prepare students to understand the local culture and economy, and take advantage of rewarding internship and employment opportunities locally and abroad.
1. Undergraduate graduates
2. IELTS 7 or equivalent
Tuition Fee Master RMB 45,000 per year
RMB 90,000 in total (About $ 16,505)
Accommodation Fee White Building Double Room RMB 40 (per person per day) to RMB 50 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 60 (per person per day) to RMB 90 (per person per day) Guojiao Building Double Room RMB 30 (per person per day) to RMB 35 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 110 (per person per day) to RMB 90 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 to RMB 810 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Curriculum Vitae
in Chinese or in the language of the major they apply for; 800 words for Master’s program applicants
2. English proficiency test certificate
3. A research proposal
proposal for Master’s applicants must be over 1500 words
4. 2 Letters of recommendation
Two recommendation letters from experts with associate professor qualifications or above (or with similar qualifications).
5. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
6. Passport photo
3 recent passport-sized photos of the applicant
7. Undergraduate school transcript
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
8. Bachelor's degree diploma
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
9. Custody release formYou can download a template or sample from here.
10. Copy of guardian’s ID card or photo page of passport
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 6 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 45,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org