1. Undergraduate graduates
2. New HSK level 6 or equivalentYour Chance to Get Admitted
This program is designed to help students learn how business operations and decisions are shaped by a global market environment. It focuses on the use of analytical tools to help business leaders make better and more informed decisions by enhancing their understanding and analysis of the risks, challenges and opportunities faced by businesses in the international arena.
The focus on the Chinese business environment, Chinese language and work internship opportunities in China are additional features of this comprehensive program.
Econometrics and Quantitative Methods
Cross Culture Communication and Management
Mergers and Acquisitions
1. Undergraduate graduates
2. New HSK level 6 or equivalent
Tuition Fee Master RMB 50,000 per year
RMB 150,000 in total (About $ 27,505)
Accommodation Fee White Building Double Room RMB 40 (per person per day) to RMB 50 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 60 (per person per day) to RMB 90 (per person per day) Guojiao Building Double Room RMB 30 (per person per day) to RMB 35 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 110 (per person per day) to RMB 90 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 to RMB 810 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
3 recent passport-sized photos of the applicant
3. Custody release formYou can download a template or sample from here.
4. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test)
5. Undergraduate school transcript
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. Bachelor's degree diploma
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
7. Personal Statement
8. 2 Letters of recommendation
from experts with associate professor qualifications or above (or with similar qualifications)
9. Curriculum Vitae
in Chinese or in the language of the major they apply for; 800 words for Master’s program
10. A research proposal
proposal for Master’s applicants must be over 1500 words
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 6 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 50,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org