1. Undergraduate graduates
2. IELTS 7 or equivalentYour Chance to Get Admitted
RECOMMENDED BY MY POTENTIAL SPONSOR (PETROLEUM TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT FUND)
- 6 months ago
- Name:AJIGA KAYODE SAID
Introduction of International Business School
The International Business School (IBS) is one of the youngest and most vigorous schools of Beijing Foreign Studies University (BFSU). In keeping with the international vision of BFSU, IBS has launched English-based programs for international students. Its mission is to offer students a highly enriching and rewarding multi-disciplinary learning experience with its excellent business-related courses and professional Chinese language teaching, thus helping ensure its students’ success as future managers and executives in the global economy.
Our graduates are well versed in the latest business management theory and practice. They are prepared to be responsible business leaders of the 21st Century with a specialized focus on the emerging and challenging business issues as China continues to become an important economic partner for many developed economies.
- An internationalized curriculum coupled with Chinese studies (Chinese language, culture, economics, business, laws and social studies)
- An international faculty and internationally experienced Chinese professors who offer both the international and Chinese perspectives on contemporary business issues
- Immersion Week: visits to Fortune 500 companies and top Chinese companies every semester
- Internships and employment opportunities in multinational companies and organizations in China
- Diversity in student composition: students from over 60 countries are empowered to develop cross-cultural communication skills in everyday life
- Full integration with Chinese students, providing an opportunity to network with the top Chinese students
- Free Home-Stay opportunities and Extended Family experience: Live with local Chinese families and immerse yourself in real Chinese community
- Scholarship available for excellent students.
In this program, all classes are given in English. It offers students a most pertinent and unique combination of subjects, addressing contemporary Chinese business concerns, Chinese culture, Asian values and advanced Western and American business practice and management. Chinese language forms a part of the curriculum to better help prepare students to understand the local culture and economy, and take advantage of rewarding internship and employment opportunities locally and abroad.
1. Undergraduate graduates
2. IELTS 7 or equivalent
Tuition Fee Master RMB 50,000 per year
RMB 100,000 in total (About $ 18,335)
Accommodation Fee White Building Double Room RMB 40 to RMB 50 (rooms for Long-term students, without private bathroom) Single Room RMB 60 to RMB 90 (rooms for Long-term students, without private bathroom) Guojiao Building Double Room RMB 30 to RMB 35 (rooms for short-term students,without private bathroom) Single Room RMB 110 to RMB 90 (rooms for long-term students, without private bathroom) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 to RMB 810 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Curriculum Vitae
in Chinese or in the language of the major they apply for; 800 words for Master’s program applicants
2. English proficiency test certificate
3. A research proposal
proposal for Master’s applicants must be over 1500 words
4. 2 Letters of recommendation
Two recommendation letters from experts with associate professor qualifications or above (or with similar qualifications).
5. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
6. Passport photo
3 recent passport-sized photos of the applicant
7. Undergraduate school transcript
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
8. Bachelor's degree diploma
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
9. Custody release formYou can download a template or sample from here.
10. Copy of guardian’s ID card or photo page of passport
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 6 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 50,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org