1. High school certification
2. IELTS 6.0 or equivalentYour Chance to Get Admitted
I would like to study at this university because I have a great interest for international business. I am passionate about Chinese culture and business. I am highly motivated for achieving the best mutually beneficial results in business interactions.
- 1 month ago
- Name:Hunt-Tyrrell Gretta
reason 1 :it was the first institution in the country to specialize in foreign language studies and it seems to be very inveterate
reason 2:the tuition fees is suitable
reason 3: it is located in bejing
- 1 Year ago
- Name:moamen adham
Its the best recommend University
- 2 Years ago
- Name:Nadilu Moses Pendapala
- The school recruits international students in spring and autumn
- Divided into classes alone taught in English. When becoming a senior, they can take the same class with Chinese students.
- Opportunity to exchange learning and gain the growth in knowledge. In their third year, students can choose our partner universities such as Canada, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Russia, in exchange of learning for one semester.
- An immersion week every year. It’s professor who will lead students to visit enterprise and then have a group discussion during this period. Immersion week will end with carrying out a speech about this activity.
- Perfect student management system. The university has set up a marketing department, student service department as well as educational administration for international students. The Student Union serves more than 200 international students from the International Business College.
- Start regular lectures the Senior Executives give, which promotes students to obtain the latest business information.
- There are internship bases between school and enterprises.
This program is taught in BFSU-Solbridge.
It is one of the best satisfying Universities in China. There is international faculty and international environment. Here, you can get the best Chinese business studies, and language culture.
Chinese Business Studies is a well-tailored, economics-based, multi-disciplinary program focusing on specific areas relevant to doing business in China. China's increasing integration into the world economy and strong economic growth has provided tremendous opportunities for international business. To seize these opportunities, foreign enterprises face the challenge of adjusting their way of doing business in China. We strongly believe that understanding the evolving business environment in China, especially the political economy of China's policy-making, is the key to successful business in China.
The aim is to produce graduates with good business management skills that are efficient in Asia as well as in the rest of the world. To graduate, a student must successfully earn the required number of credits in each of eight groups, and at least 140 credits in total, including those from internships and an optional applied research project.
The programs emphasize personal development and the acquisition of business skills to:
- ensure that each student is challenged individually to attain the highest standards of personal excellence;
- introduce students to some basic humanities and social science courses that help them expand their perspective, and become responsible members of civil society;
- ensure that students learn to question assumptions and come up with creative and meaningful solutions;
- enhance learning by hands-on projects and teamwork.
China Financial Systems
Chinese Culture & Business Etiquette
China Economic Reform
Chinese Business Environment
China Business Law and Taxation
Chinese Government and Politics
Doing Business in China
After graduation, students will be awarded Bachelor Degree of Business Administration (BBA) .
1. High school certification
2. IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 34,900 per year
RMB 139,600 in total (About $ 25,595)
Accommodation Fee White Building Double Room RMB 40 to RMB 50 (rooms for Long-term students, without private bathroom) Single Room RMB 60 to RMB 90 (rooms for Long-term students, without private bathroom) Guojiao Building Double Room RMB 30 to RMB 35 (rooms for short-term students,without private bathroom) Single Room RMB 110 to RMB 90 (rooms for long-term students, without private bathroom) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 to RMB 810 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Guardian's Valid Certificate (Copy of Guardian’s ID Card or passport)
The Guardian's Valid Certificate you provided should be consistent with the information you filled in "Custody Release Form".
2. Personal Statement
Personal Statement with the applicant\'s signature, written in English no less than 600 words.
3. Custody release formYou can download a template or sample from here.
4. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
5. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
6. Senior high school academic transcript or A level transcripts
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
7. Senior High school graduate certificate or A Level Certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
8. English proficiency test certificate
For example, IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 79 or equivalent for non-native English speakers.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 6 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 6 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 34,900 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com