- 1. Must hold a non-Chinese passport for at least 4 years. Applicants should have lived in a foreign country for over 2 years.
- 2. Applicants must be above the ages of 18. Applicants must meet the health requirements met by the Chinese Ministry of Education and the Chinese Ministry of Health.
- 3. For applicants who may be required by their own country to perform national military service, we suggest completing your service before applying.
- 4. If any school has expelled the student in the past we will deny the application.
- 5. Applicants who have a criminal or prison record will not be accepted.
- 6.Students need to provide Certification of New HSK(汉语水平考试) level 5 or HSK level 6