Applicants who are between 18-60 years old and are interested in learning Chinese will be eligible, if they are in good health and are willing to observe the laws and decrees of the People's Republic of China as well as the regulations of BUAA.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- A clear focus on Chinese subjects
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- Students will have a better understanding of the Chinese culture
- Strengthen Chinese training and help foreign students to study for Bachelor Degree in Chinese
- Provide the effective instruction and intensive training in mathematics, physics, chemistry and English
- Help foreign students to enhance the understanding of Chinese culture and adapt them to Chinese education modes and society
Chinese (technical Chinese), mathematics, physics, chemistry and English.
The courses will be given from Monday to Friday, about 22 class hours per week.
The duration is 30-33 weeks, in general, the first semester lasts 16 weeks and main courses are Chinese and English training; the second semester lasts 15 weeks and main courses are Chinese and English training, Physics/chemistry and other basic courses.
Applicants who are between 18-60 years old and are interested in learning Chinese will be eligible, if they are in good health and are willing to observe the laws and decrees of the People's Republic of China as well as the regulations of BUAA.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 22,000 in total (About $ 4,035) Accommodation Fee Dayuncun International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 750 (per person per month) No.1 International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 750 (per person per month) Single Room RMB 1,500 (per person per month) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 390 to RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Financial support statement
A certificate from the financial guarantor of the applicant
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. passport-size photograph
Recent passport-sized photos of the applicant
4. Notarized senior high school certificate
Certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Notarized senior high school transcript
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. Physical Examination Record
7. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK level 3 or equivalent skill
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
Sep 15 , 2018
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 20 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 22,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org